A letter to our patients regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Patient,
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect you, other patients, and our staff. For example:
- Our office will ask you COVID screening questions before your appointment. We will also take temperatures of each patient and each staff member every morning.
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time. You can check into the office by calling to let us know you’ve arrived, and then we will call or text you when your treatment room is ready. This way you can avoid the waiting room as much as possible. We also ask that no additional family members or friends accompany you into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the waiting room, and you will also find it throughout the office for you to use as needed. We also have propped open all doors to avoid high-touch surfaces, such as door handles.
- Masks will be worn by all team members, including an additional protective shield at the front desk.
- Air filters with HEPA filtration have been added to all treatment rooms and the waiting room to purify the air of any possible circulating pathogens.
- Please call the office to reschedule your appointment if you, or someone you care for has a fever or symptoms of COVID.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Amanda Rhoades and the Team at Eastern Hills Dental